Admin Maintenance Procedures
Daily Maintenance Operations
- Job Cards
- On site works
- Site Inspections
- On site photos
- Progress Reports
- Completion Certificates
- Our office receive claim from Insurance House
- Our office call client and confirm date and time.
- We provide name of representative with contact details.
- We confirm correct address and damage detail from client.
- Our in-house assessor visit site on the same day or date as requested by client.
- Our in- house assessor issues quotation and report for the damages with photos within 6 hours.
- We immediately send quote with report to Insurance claims department and await instruction.
- We complete works according to quote, client then signs satisfaction document.
- We receive job cards from operation teams upon completion.
- We issue the invoice, with photos & documents the day after.
Policy Operations procedures:
Assessments & Loss Adjustments
A Specific partner has been in the insurance industry for over 21 years, 10 years as Claims Manager (Motor/Non-Motor) both in commercial, personal lines and municipality scheme. He also worked for Absa Insurance company both in underwriting/claims and assumed Team Leader position and Management, Guardrisk as a Commercial Claims Manager and iWYZE Direct Distribution member of the Old Mutual Group, where he was the Claims Manager and Customer Experience Manager (Complaints and Osti), further responsible for claims, quality assurance, audits, training and claims cost control. He is a General Adjuster capable of providing a broad spectrum of services relating to buildings, crime related losses, liability and large and complex losses. He has also dealt with the management of catastrophic type claims.