Quality And Safety
Quality & Safety
We work according to all Regional Services Council, Local Authorities, Mining Authorities, SABS 0400 guidelines and specific regional bylaws.
It is approved and accepted by all our clients to date.
Most works are done on site and done according to a job package consisting of the following:
- Job Request
- Planning Cards
- Quality Control Plan
- Inspection List
- Report of work done
- Progress Reports
Africa Group is proud of its safety record and presents a comfortable environment to our workers.
MEDICAL ASSIST : HELICOPTER 24 HOUR STANDBY
- Accidents in site for the past ten years – Nil
- Road Accidents for the past five years – 7
- Thefts at office and on site for the past five years – Nil
- Accidental deaths for the past five years – Nil
- Arrests for the past five years – Nil
- Fatal Accidents – Nil
All employees of Africa Group attend an initial induction along with compulsory courses to enable them to feel safe in their workplace and environment.
- Firefighting Level I
- Health & Safety
- First Aid
- Safe Driving
- Individual Plant & Machinery Operator Training
- Scaffolding & Trenching
- Effective Management
- Middle Management
HEALTH & SAFETY POLICY
- Assess and regularly re-assess the environmental effects of the FLE SA equipment, vehicles and
operations on daily basis before work commences.
- Adhere to all relevant legislation and regulations concerning waste and environmental well being during
our work activities.
- Ensure that all contractor / subcontractor operations are in line with this policy, and that they are
aware of their respective roles and responsibilities with regard to environmental issues.
- Train all our company employees in relevant environmental issues.
- Reduce and minimise the generation of waste.
- Minimise material wastage and actively promote the use of recyclable and renewable materials.
- Minimise energy waste.
- Eliminate and or limit the generation of pollution to air, land and water.
- Dispose of all waste under controlled conditions when re-cycling and / or re-use of materials is not a
viable option and provide separate waste bins for different waste
- Reduce and control any noise emissions from our work activities.
- Reduce and control any dust emissions from our work activities.
- Minimise or eliminate environmental risks to general public and employees from FLE SA work activities.